Mystic locals and long-time visitors know that the real fun begins AFTER Labor Day! Couples, Empty-nesters, fishermen, boaters and activists head to the shoreline to take advantage of the low rental rates on Fall Mystic and waterfront property rentals. Some even like it so much they purchase mystic ct real estate. Here are the top reasons to love Mystic and visit during this gorgeous season:
- The weather is still warm! The average temperature in September is in the low 80s! In October and November, temperatures average in the 60s-70s. Spend time relaxing on the beach or head to famous attractions like Clyde’s Cider Mill, the Aquarium, the Seaport or take a run or walk down river road and admire the foliage.
- Reel ’em in! Both experts and newbies look forward to the awesome Connecticut fishing during the fall months. Fall fishing on Long Island Sound is known as some of the best on the east coast.
- The crowds are gone and the Mystic is yours! There’s nothing better than dining at your favorite restaurant with no wait or finding your own secluded spot in town! After a fun-filled day, hit the town for dinner and nightlife.
- Golf, anyone? Enjoy reasonably-priced rounds at local golf courses. No need to sweat and be miserable on the course – the gorgeous autumn weather and cool sea breeze will keep you comfortable.
- Long weekends & flexible stays! Plan a romantic getaway, a fishing trip or even a birdwatching vacation. It’s amazing how much fun you can pack into a few days! Many of our homes and condos allow 3-5 night Mini Vacations.
There are plenty of reasons to come visit Mystic CT for a fall vacation. Come experience Mystic for yourself and seemystic!
Leave A Comment